ZTE Blade A7 A7000 P963F02 users can hard reset their device. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie MiFavor 9.0 Operating System. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of ZTE Blade A7 A7000 P963F02 2019RU. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset A7000. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Blade A7 A7000 P963F02. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Blade A7 A7000. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Blade A7 A7000 P963F02. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting ZTE Blade V9 V0900. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Blade A7.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Blade A7 A7000 P963F02 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Blade A7 A7000 P963F02. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Blade A7 A7000. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Blade A7 A7000 P963F02, because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Blade A7 A7000 P963F02, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Blade A7 A7000 P963F02. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Blade A7 A7000 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset ZTE Blade A7 A7000 P963F02 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Blade A7.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on A7000.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your ZTE Blade A7 A7000 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on Blade A7 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Blade A7 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Blade A7 A7000 P963F02. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Blade A7 A7000, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Blade A7 A7000. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.