Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for A7 Prime Z6201VS users who are trying to hard reset ZTE Blade A7 Prime Z6201VS without root, unlock bootloader and TWRP Recovery. If you are facing any issue in your A7 Prime Z6201VS, then you may be planning to factory reset it. Androidbiits.com will help you in resetting your A7 Prime Z6201VS. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Z6201VS. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on A7 Prime Z6201VS. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Z6201VS. If your A7 Prime Z6201VS is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset A7 Prime Z6201VS. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting ZTE Blade 10 Prime Z6530VS. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset A7 Prime Z6201VS.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset A7 Prime Z6201VS without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on A7 Prime Z6201VS. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on A7 Prime Z6201VS. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Z6201VS. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset A7 Prime Z6201VS. The most important thing is that Z6201VS will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting A7 Prime Z6201VS, because all data will be deleted from A7 Prime Z6201VS after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your A7 Prime Z6201VS, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your Z6201VS.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset A7 Prime Z6201VS. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if A7 Prime Z6201VS got broken during the process of factory reset. A7 Prime Z6201VS battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset ZTE Blade A7 Prime Z6201VS Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to press the power button and switch off Z6201VS.
2. It is the time to press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on Z6201VS.
3. It is essential to release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your ZTE Blade A7 Prime Z6201VS will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. It is the time to select “wipe data/factory reset” option on Z6201VS screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. It is essential to use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on Z6201VS screen.
6. It is the time to select “YES” option on Z6201VS screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. It is the time to select “Reboot system now” option on Z6201VS screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on Z6201VS screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of A7 Prime Z6201VS. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of A7 Prime Z6201VS, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding A7 Prime Z6201VS. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your Z6201VS.