ZTE Blade V7 Plus BV0721 P653A11 users can hard reset their device. It includes MediaTek MT6753 processor. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of ZTE Blade V7 Plus BV0721 P653A11. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset BV0721. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Blade V7 Plus BV0721. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Blade V7 Plus BV0721. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Blade V7 Plus BV0721. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting ZTE Blade A2S V0721. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Blade V7 Plus BV0721.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Blade V7 Plus BV0721 P653A11 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Blade V7 Plus BV0721 P653A11. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Blade V7 Plus BV0721. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Blade V7 Plus BV0721 P653A11, because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Blade V7 Plus BV0721, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Blade V7 Plus BV0721 P653A11. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Blade V7 Plus BV0721 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset ZTE Blade V7 Plus BV0721 P653A11 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Blade V7 Plus.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on V7 Plus.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your ZTE Blade V7 Plus BV0721 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on Blade V7 Plus screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Blade V7 Plus volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Blade V7 Plus BV0721 P653A11. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Blade V7 Plus BV0721, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Blade V7 Plus BV0721. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.