ZTE Blade V8 (BV0800, V0800) users can hard reset their device. It includes MiFavor 4.2 OS. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of ZTE Blade V8 (BV0800, V0800). If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset V0800. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Blade V8 (BV0800, V0800). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Blade V8 V0800. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Blade V8 (BV0800, V0800). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting ZTE Blade V8 Lite V0820. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Blade V8 V0800.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Blade V8 (BV0800, V0800) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Blade V8 (BV0800, V0800). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Blade V8 V0800. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Blade V8 (BV0800, V0800), because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Blade V8 (BV0800, V0800), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Blade V8 (BV0800, V0800). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Blade V8 (BV0800, V0800) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset ZTE Blade V8 BV0800 V0800 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Blade V8.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on V8.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your ZTE Blade V8 V0800 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on Blade V8 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Blade V8 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Blade V8 (BV0800, V0800). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Blade V8 V0800, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Blade V8 (BV0800, V0800). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.