ZTE nubia Red Magic 3s NX629J_V1S users can hard reset their device. It includes Redmagic 2.0 OS. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of ZTE nubia Red Magic 3s NX629J_V1S. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset Magic 3s. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your nubia Red Magic 3s NX629J_V1S. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Red Magic 3s NX629J_V1S. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Red Magic 3s. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting ZTE Blade V7 Lite V0720. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset nubia Red Magic 3s.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset nubia Red Magic 3s NX629J_V1S without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Red Magic 3s NX629J_V1S. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Red Magic 3s NX629J_V1S. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting nubia Red Magic 3s NX629J_V1S, because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Red Magic 3s NX629J_V1S, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset nubia Red Magic 3s NX629J_V1S. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Red Magic 3s NX629J_V1S battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset ZTE nubia Red Magic 3s NX629J_V1S Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Magic 3s.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on Magic 3s.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your ZTE nubia Red Magic 3s NX629J_V1S will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on Magic 3s screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Magic 3s volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of nubia Red Magic 3s NX629J_V1S. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Red Magic 3s NX629J_V1S, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Red Magic 3s NX629J_V1S. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.