ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset NX659J. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Red Magic 5G NX659J. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on NX659J. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Red Magic NX659J. If your NX659J is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Red Magic 5G NX659J. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting ZTE Blade Max View Z610DL. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Red Magic 5G NX659J without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Red Magic 5G NX659J. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on NX659J. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Red Magic NX659J. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset NX659J. The most important thing is that NX659J will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Red Magic 5G NX659J, because all data will be deleted from Red Magic 5G NX659J after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Red Magic NX659J, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your NX659J.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Red Magic 5G NX659J. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Red Magic NX659J got broken during the process of factory reset. NX659J battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off NX659J.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on NX659J.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on NX659J screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on NX659J screen.
6. Select “YES” option on NX659J screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on NX659J screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on NX659J screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Red Magic 5G NX659J. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Red Magic NX659J, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Red Magic NX659J. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your NX659J.