ZTE Nubia X NX616J users can hard reset their device. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of ZTE Nubia X NX616J. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset NX616J. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Nubia X NX616J. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Nubia X NX616J. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Nubia X NX616J. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting ZTE Nubia Red Magic Mars NX619J. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Nubia X NX616J.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset ZTE Nubia X NX616J without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Nubia X NX616J. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Nubia X NX616J. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting ZTE Nubia X NX616J, because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Nubia X NX616J, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset ZTE Nubia X NX616J. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Nubia X NX616J battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset ZTE Nubia X NX616J Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Nubia X.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on Nubia X.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your ZTE Nubia X NX616J will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on Nubia X screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Nubia X volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of ZTE Nubia X NX616J. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Nubia X NX616J, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nubia X NX616J. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.