Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini NX529J. It comes with hybrid dual SIM support, 138g weight, Digital Living Network Alliance certification, Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617, Adreno 405 graphics processing unit, nubia UI 3.9, rear mounted fingerprint scanner, 3GB Random access memory and 2800mAh battery. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Nubia Z11 Mini NX529J. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Nubia Z11 Mini NX529J. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Nubia Z11 Mini NX529J. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on T-Mobile ZTE ZMax Pro Z981. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Nubia Z11 Mini NX529J without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Nubia Z11 Mini NX529J. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Nubia Z11 Mini NX529J, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Nubia Z11 Mini NX529J, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Nubia Z11 Mini NX529J. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Nubia Z11 Mini battery must be above 92 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini NX529J Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini will enter into Recovery Mode.
4. Select “Wipe data” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
5. Select “Wipe all Applications” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
6. Select “OK” option using ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
7. Select “OK” option after you see “Wiping Completed” message on your phone.
8. Select “Back to Main Menu” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
9. Select “Reboot” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Nubia Z11 Mini NX529J. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Nubia Z11 Mini, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Nubia Z11 Mini. You must check your email to activate subscription.