ZTE Nubia Z20 NX627J users can hard reset their device. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of ZTE Nubia Z20 NX627J. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset NX627J. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Nubia Z20 NX627J. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Nubia Z20 NX627J. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Nubia Z20 NX627J. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Samsung Galaxy A21s SM-A217F. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Nubia Z20 NX627J.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Nubia Z20 NX627J without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Nubia Z20 NX627J. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Nubia Z20 NX627J. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Nubia Z20 NX627J, because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Nubia Z20 NX627J, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Nubia Z20 NX627J. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Nubia Z20 NX627J battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset ZTE Nubia Z20 NX627J Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Nubia Z20.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on Z20.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your ZTE Nubia Z20 NX627J will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on Z20 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Nubia Z20 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Nubia Z20 NX627J. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Nubia Z20 NX627J, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nubia Z20 NX627J. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.