Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro NX702J. It comes with MyOS 12 operating system, HDR10+ certification, optical image stabilization support, 1B colors, 64MP rear camera, 18GB Random Access Memory, 5000mAh battery, USB Type-C v3.1, near field communication support and Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Nubia Z40S Pro NX702J. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Nubia Z40S Pro NX702J. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Nubia Z40S Pro NX702J. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on ZTE Nubia Red Magic 7S Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Nubia Z40S Pro NX702J without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Nubia Z40S Pro NX702J. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Nubia Z40S Pro NX702J, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Nubia Z40S Pro NX702J, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Nubia Z40S Pro NX702J. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Nubia Z40S Pro battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro NX702J Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “Wipe data” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
4. Select “Factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
5. Select “Reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
6. Select “Back to previous page” option after performing hard reset.
7. Select “Reboot system” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Nubia Z40S Pro NX702J. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Nubia Z40S Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Nubia Z40S Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.