Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on ZTE nubia Z50S Pro NX713J. It comes with infrared port, 1B colors, optical image stabilization support, MyOS 13, 1200 nits peak brightness, Quasi Zenith Satellite System support and 120Hz refresh rate. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in nubia Z50S Pro NX713J. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your nubia Z50S Pro NX713J. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on ZTE nubia Z50S Pro NX713J. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Huawei MatePad 11.5. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on ZTE nubia Z50S Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset nubia Z50S Pro NX713J without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on nubia Z50S Pro NX713J. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your nubia Z50S Pro NX713J, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on nubia Z50S Pro NX713J, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on nubia Z50S Pro NX713J. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Nubia Z50S Pro battery must be above 96 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset ZTE nubia Z50S Pro NX713J Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your ZTE nubia Z50S Pro. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your ZTE nubia Z50S Pro will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “Wipe data” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
4. Select “Factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
5. Select “Reset” option using ZTE nubia Z50S Pro volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
6. Select “Back to previous page” option after performing hard reset.
7. Select “Reboot system” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on nubia Z50S Pro NX713J. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your nubia Z50S Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your nubia Z50S Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.