Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of ZTE S30 9030N. It comes with accelerometer sensor, 16MP front facing camera, 4000mAh battery, 8GB Random access memory, USB Type-C v2.0, 30W fast charging support, side mounted fingerprint scanner, 5MP macro camera, Bluetooth v5.1, high dynamic range support, 2MP depth camera and 3.5mm audio jack. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your ZTE S30 9030N. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your ZTE S30 9030N. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of ZTE S30 9030N. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering ZTE Blade V30 into recovery mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of ZTE S30.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset ZTE S30 9030N without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on ZTE S30 9030N. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your ZTE S30 9030N, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of ZTE S30 9030N, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of ZTE S30 9030N. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. ZTE S30 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset ZTE S30 9030N Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your ZTE S30. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your ZTE S30 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “Wipe data” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
4. Select “Factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
5. Select “Reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
6. Select “Back to previous page” option after performing hard reset.
7. Select “Reboot system” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of ZTE S30 9030N. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your ZTE S30, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your ZTE S30. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in performing a hard reset of your device.