Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Huawei Ascend G620S. According to XDA member surdu_petru, Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 Unofficial Custom ROM is released for Huawei Ascend G620S-L01. It will let G620S users taste the gloriousness of Marshmallow 6.0 on Ascend G620S-L01. All features may not work properly on Ascend G620S-L01 as CyanogenMod 13 is an unofficial build. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for updating LG G Pad 7.0 Wi-Fi V400 to Marshmallow 6.0 using CM13. The spectacular news is that G620S-L01 owners can now install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on Huawei Ascend G620S-L01. Isn’t it wonderful? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update Huawei Ascend G620S-L01 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow via CM13. This is really a spectacular news for the owners of Ascend G620S-L01. Oh yes, it is an unofficial build, so you may face issues on G620S-L01 after installing it.
It is expected that G620S-L01 users will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Huawei Ascend G620S-L01 safely without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. CM13 needs rooted G620S-L01, so it is crucial to root Huawei Ascend G620S-L01 before installing Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 on G620S-L01. Well, G620S-L01 owners must install the latest TWRP on Huawei Ascend G620S-L01 before installing CM13 on G620S-L01. Oh yes, the users of G620S-L01 can install CM13 only after the bootloader unlock of Ascend G620S-L01.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install CM13 on G620S-L01. The spectacular thing is that CM13 will let you use Marshmallow 6.0 on Huawei Ascend G620S-L01. Androidbiits.com recommends that G620S-L01 users must take a backup of their personal documents including contacts and games before updating their Ascend G620S-L01 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from G620S-L01.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on G620S-L01. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if Ascend G620S-L01 got corrupted during the installation of CM13. G620S-L01 battery must be more than 82 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 Custom ROM on Huawei Ascend G620S-L01 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 ROM and GApps for Huawei Ascend G620S on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on G620S.
3. It is the time to attach G620S with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 and GApps to G620S.
5. It is the time to power off your G620S.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from G620S.
7. It is the time to put Huawei Ascend G620S into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on G620S.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on G620S.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on G620S.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your G620S.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on Ascend G620S.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on G620S.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on G620S.
15. It is the time to wait until G620S restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on Ascend G620S using the above steps.
After your Ascend G620S-L01 is restarted, you can test Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on G620S-L01. Isn’t it spectacular? If you are having issue during the installation of CM13 on Ascend G620S-L01, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.