Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Alcatel 3L 5034D owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Alcatel 3L 5034D, then you can install Magisk on Alcatel 3L 5034D by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Alcatel 3L 5034D by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Alcatel 3L 5034D bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Alcatel 3L 5034D using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Alcatel 3L 5034D. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Motorola Moto Maxx XT1225 (quark) using Magisk v20.3. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Alcatel 3L 5034D. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Alcatel 3L 5034D. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Alcatel 3L 5034D.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Alcatel 3L 5034D using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Alcatel 3L 5034D may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear 5034D owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Alcatel 3L 5034D. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on 3L 5034D. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on 5034D.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Alcatel 3L 5034D using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Alcatel 3L 5034D. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Alcatel 3L 5034D, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your 5034D.
Below are the steps using which you can root Alcatel 3L 5034D. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Alcatel 3L 5034D got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. 3L 5034D battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock 3L 5034D bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root 3L 5034D without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Alcatel 3L 5034D Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Alcatel 3L 5034D and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for Alcatel 3L 5034D.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for 5034D.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on 5034D.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on 5034D.
6. It is the time to attach your 5034D with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to 5034D.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on 5034D.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on 5034D and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your 5034D.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from 5034D to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Alcatel 3L 5034D into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on 5034D using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot 5034D.
You have successfully rooted Alcatel 3L 5034D. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Alcatel 3L 5034D using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Alcatel 3L 5034D. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your 5034D.