Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with LG Velvet (LMG900EMX, LMG900D) owners. It comes with barometer, stereo speakers, 48MP camera, 4k video recording support, under display fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C support, 8-megapixel ultrawide camera and gyro-EIS support. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of LG Velvet LMG900D, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.3. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root LG Velvet (LMG900EMX, LMG900D) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting LG Velvet LMG900D. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.3 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting LG Velvet LMG900EMW. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root LG Velvet.
I am expecting that you will be able to root LG Velvet (LMG900EMX, LMG900D) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v8.0.3 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. LG Velvet LMG900D may lose warranty after being rooted. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROM on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting LG Velvet (LMG900EMX, LMG900D) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v8.0.3, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your LG Velvet LMG900D, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root LG Velvet LMG900D. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.3. LG Velvet battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root LG Velvet (LMG900EMX, LMG900D) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock LG Velvet bootloader.
2. Extract stock firmware of LG Velvet (LMG900EMX, LMG900D) and copy stock boot image file to your desktop. You can find stock firmware using Google.
4. Install USB driver on desktop.
5. Activate USB debugging and OEM Unlock on your phone.
6. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
7. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.3 on LG Velvet and choose “Select and Patch a File” option to create the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File.
10. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
11. Copy the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File from LG Velvet to platform tools folder on your PC.
12. Inside the platform tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
13. Enter the following command to put LG Velvet (LMG900EMX, LMG900D) into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14 Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image File on your phone:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
15. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted LG Velvet (LMG900EMX, LMG900D). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting LG Velvet using Magisk Manager v8.0.3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding LG Velvet. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.