Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for K20 LMX120WM X120WM users who are trying to hard reset LG K20 LMX120WM X120WM without root, unlock bootloader and TWRP Recovery. If you are facing any issue in your LMX120WM X120WM, then you may be planning to factory reset it. Androidbiits.com will help you in resetting your K20 LMX120WM X120WM. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your LMX120WM X120WM. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on LMX120WM. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your K20 LMX120WM X120WM. If your LMX120WM is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset K20 LMX120WM X120WM. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting LG K30 LMX320WM X320WM. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset LG K20 LMX120WM X120WM.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset K20 LMX120WM X120WM without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on K20 LMX120WM X120WM. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on LMX120WM X120WM. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on LMX120WM. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset K20 LMX120WM X120WM. The most important thing is that LMX120WM will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting K20 LMX120WM X120WM, because all data will be deleted from K20 LMX120WM X120WM after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your K20 LMX120WM X120WM, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your LMX320WM.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset K20 LMX120WM X120WM. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if LMX120WM X120WM got broken during the process of factory reset. LMX120WM X120WM battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset LG K20 LMX120WM X120WM Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to press the power button and switch off LMX120WM.
2. It is the time to press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on LMX120WM.
3. It is essential to release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your LG K20 LMX120WM X120WM will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. It is the time to select “wipe data/factory reset” option on LMX120WM screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. It is essential to use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on LMX120WM screen.
6. It is the time to select “YES” option on LMX120WM screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. It is the time to select “Reboot system now” option on LMX120WM screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on LMX120WM screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of K20 LMX120WM X120WM. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of K20 LMX120WM X120WM, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding K20 LMX120WM X120WM. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your LMX120WM.