Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for K7i LGX230I X230I users who are trying to hard reset LG K7i LGX230I X230I without root, unlock bootloader and TWRP Recovery. If you are facing any issue in your K7i LGX230I X230I, then you may be planning to factory reset it. Androidbiits.com will help you in resetting your K7i LGX230I X230I. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your LGX230I X230I. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on LGX230I X230I. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your LGX230I X230I. If your LGX230I is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset K7i LGX230I X230I. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting LG G7 plus ThinQ LMG710EAW G710EAW. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset LG K7i LGX230I X230I.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset K7i LGX230I X230I without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on K7i LGX230I X230I. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on K7i LGX230I X230I. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on LGX230I. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset K7i LGX230I X230I. The most important thing is that LGX230I will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting K7i LGX230I X230I, because all data will be deleted from K7i LGX230I X230I after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your K7i LGX230I X230I, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your LGX230I.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset K7i LGX230I X230I. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if K7i LGX230I X230I got broken during the process of factory reset. K7i LGX230I X230I battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset LG K7i LGX230I X230I Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to press the power button and switch off LGX230I.
2. It is the time to press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on LGX230I.
3. It is essential to release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your LG K7i LGX230I X230I will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. It is the time to select “wipe data/factory reset” option on LGX230I screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. It is essential to use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on LGX230I screen.
6. It is the time to select “YES” option on LGX230I screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. It is the time to select “Reboot system now” option on LGX230I screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on LGX230I screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of K7i LGX230I X230I. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of K7i LGX230I X230I, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding K7i LGX230I X230I. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your LGX230I.