Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for W10 LMX130IM X130IM users who are trying to hard reset LG W10 LMX130IM X130IM without root, unlock bootloader and TWRP Recovery. If you are facing any issue in your LMX130IM X130IM, then you may be planning to factory reset it. Androidbiits.com will help you in resetting your W10 LMX130IM X130IM. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your LMX130IM X130IM. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on LMX130IM X130IM. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your LMX130IM X130IM. If your LMX130IM is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset W10 LMX130IM X130IM. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting LG W30 plus LMX440IM X440IM. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset LG W10 LMX130IM X130IM.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset W10 LMX130IM X130IM without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on W10 LMX130IM X130IM. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on LMX130IM X130IM. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on LMX130IM. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset W10 LMX130IM X130IM. The most important thing is that LMX130IM will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting W10 LMX130IM X130IM, because all data will be deleted from W10 LMX130IM X130IM after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your W10 LMX130IM X130IM, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your LMX130IM.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset W10 LMX130IM X130IM. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if LMX130IM X130IM got broken during the process of factory reset. LMX130IM X130IM battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset LG W10 LMX130IM X130IM Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to press the power button and switch off LMX130IM.
2. It is the time to press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on LMX130IM.
3. It is essential to release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your LG W10 LMX130IM X130IM will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. It is the time to select “wipe data/factory reset” option on LMX130IM screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. It is essential to use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on LMX130IM screen.
6. It is the time to select “YES” option on LMX130IM screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. It is the time to select “Reboot system now” option on LMX130IM screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on LMX130IM screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of W10 LMX130IM X130IM. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of W10 LMX130IM X130IM, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding W10 LMX130IM X130IM. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your LMX130IM.