Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Alldocube iPlay 7T T701 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Alldocube iPlay 7T T701, then you can install Magisk on iPlay 7T T701 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root iPlay 7T T701 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked iPlay 7T T701 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting iPlay 7T T701 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of iPlay 7T T701. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Highscreen Power Five Max 2. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root iPlay 7T T701. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting iPlay 7T T701. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Alldocube iPlay 7T T701.
I am expecting that you will be able to root iPlay 7T T701 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. iPlay 7T T701 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear T701 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of iPlay 7T T701. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on T701. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on T701.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting iPlay 7T T701 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from iPlay 7T T701. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your iPlay 7T T701, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your T701.
Below are the steps using which you can root iPlay 7T T701. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if iPlay 7T T701 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. iPlay 7T T701 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock iPlay 7T T701 before following these steps. You will not be able to root iPlay 7T T701 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Alldocube iPlay 7T T701 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Alldocube iPlay 7T T701 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for T701.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Alldocube iPlay 7T T701.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on T701.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on T701.
6. It is the time to attach your T701 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to T701.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on T701.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on T701 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your T701.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from T701 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Alldocube iPlay 7T T701 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on T701 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot T701.
You have successfully rooted iPlay 7T T701. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting iPlay 7T T701 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding iPlay 7T T701. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your T701.