Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with iPlay10 Pro U1006 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Alldocube iPlay10 Pro U1006, then you can install Magisk on iPlay10 Pro U1006 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root iPlay10 Pro U1006 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked iPlay10 Pro U1006 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting iPlay10 Pro U1006 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of iPlay10 Pro U1006. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Digma Optima 8027 3G TS8211PG. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root iPlay10 Pro U1006. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting iPlay10 Pro U1006. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Alldocube iPlay10 Pro U1006.
I am expecting that you will be able to root iPlay10 Pro U1006 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. iPlay10 Pro U1006 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear U1006 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of iPlay10 Pro U1006. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on U1006. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on U1006.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting iPlay10 Pro U1006 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from iPlay10 Pro U1006. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your iPlay10 Pro U1006, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your U1006.
Below are the steps using which you can root iPlay10 Pro U1006. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if iPlay10 Pro U1006 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. iPlay10 Pro U1006 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock iPlay10 Pro U1006 before following these steps. You will not be able to root iPlay10 Pro U1006 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Alldocube iPlay10 Pro U1006 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Alldocube iPlay10 Pro U1006 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for U1006.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Alldocube iPlay10 Pro U1006.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on U1006.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on U1006.
6. It is the time to attach your U1006 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to U1006.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on U1006.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on U1006 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your U1006.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from U1006 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Alldocube iPlay10 Pro U1006 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on U1006 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot U1006.
You have successfully rooted iPlay10 Pro U1006. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting iPlay10 Pro U1006 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding iPlay10 Pro U1006. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your U1006.