Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Alldocube iPlay8 Pro T806M owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Alldocube iPlay8 Pro T806M, then you can install Magisk on iPlay8 Pro T806M by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root iPlay8 Pro T806M by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked iPlay8 Pro T806M bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting iPlay8 Pro T806M using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of iPlay8 Pro T806M. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Highscreen Max 3 E6206. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root iPlay8 Pro T806M. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting iPlay8 Pro T806M. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Alldocube iPlay8 Pro T806M.
I am expecting that you will be able to root iPlay8 Pro T806M using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. iPlay8 Pro T806M may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear T806M owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of iPlay8 Pro T806M. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on T806M. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on T806M.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting iPlay8 Pro T806M using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from iPlay8 Pro T806M. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your iPlay8 Pro T806M, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your T806M.
Below are the steps using which you can root iPlay8 Pro T806M. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if iPlay8 Pro T806M got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. iPlay8 Pro T806M battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock iPlay8 Pro T806M before following these steps. You will not be able to root iPlay8 Pro T806M without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Alldocube iPlay8 Pro T806M Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Alldocube iPlay8 Pro T806M and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for T806M.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Alldocube iPlay8 Pro T806M.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on T806M.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on T806M.
6. It is the time to attach your T806M with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to T806M.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on T806M.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on T806M and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your T806M.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from T806M to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Alldocube iPlay8 Pro T806M into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on T806M using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot T806M.
You have successfully rooted iPlay8 Pro T806M. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting iPlay8 Pro T806M using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding iPlay8 Pro T806M. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your T806M.