Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with BLU C5L C0050UU owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of BLU C5L C0050UU, then you can install Magisk on C5L C0050UU by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root BLU C5L C0050UU by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked BLU C5L C0050UU bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting BLU C5L C0050UU using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of BLU C5L C0050UU. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Kiowa A5 Cristal BSF41A. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root BLU C5L C0050UU. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting BLU C5L C0050UU. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root BLU C5L C0050UU.
I am expecting that you will be able to root BLU C5L C0050UU using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. BLU C5L C0050UU may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear C0050UU owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of BLU C5L C0050UU. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on C0050UU. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on C0050UU.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting BLU C5L C0050UU using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from BLU C5L C0050UU. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your BLU C5L C0050UU, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your C0050UU.
Below are the steps using which you can root BLU C5L C0050UU. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if BLU C5L C0050UU got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. BLU C5L C0050UU battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock BLU C5L C0050UU bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root BLU C5L C0050UU without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root BLU C5L C0050UU Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of BLU C5L C0050UU and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for C0050UU.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for BLU C5L C0050UU.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on C0050UU.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on C0050UU.
6. It is the time to attach your C0050UU with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to C0050UU.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on C0050UU.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on C0050UU and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your C0050UU.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from C0050UU to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put BLU C5L C0050UU into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on C0050UU using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot C0050UU.
You have successfully rooted BLU C5L C0050UU. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting BLU C5L C0050UU using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding BLU C5L C0050UU. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your BLU C5L C0050UU.