Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with BLU C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL) owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of BLU C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL), then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root BLU C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting C6L C0030LL using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of C0030LL. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Nokia 2.3 TA-1214. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root BLU C6L C0030LL. You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root BLU C6L.
I am expecting that you will be able to root BLU C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on C0030LL. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting BLU C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL), then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root BLU C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL) battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root BLU C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of BLU C6L and copy stock boot image file to your desktop. You can find stock firmware for BLU C6L using Google.
2. Download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk and install it on your phone.
3. Install USB driver on desktop for BLU C6L.
4. Activate USB debugging and OEM Unlock.
5. Attach your C6L with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
6. Start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on C6L and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
7. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
8. Copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from C6L to ADB Fastboot folder on your PC.
9. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
10. Enter the following command to put BLU C6L into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
11. Install magisk patched Boot Image File on BLU C6L using the following command.
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
12. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted BLU C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL) using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding BLU C6L. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.