Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Blu G9 Pro G0230WW owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Blu G9 Pro G0230WW, then you can install Magisk on G9 Pro G0230WW by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root G9 Pro G0230WW by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked G9 Pro G0230WW bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting G9 Pro G0230WW using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of G9 Pro G0230WW. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Oppo AX5s CPH1920. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root G9 Pro G0230WW. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting G9 Pro G0230WW. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Blu G9 Pro G0230WW.
I am expecting that you will be able to root G9 Pro G0230WW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. G9 Pro G0230WW may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear G0230WW owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of G9 Pro G0230WW. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on G9 Pro G0230WW. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on G0230WW.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting G9 Pro G0230WW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from G9 Pro G0230WW. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your G9 Pro G0230WW, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your G0230WW.
Below are the steps using which you can root G9 Pro G0230WW. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if G9 Pro G0230WW got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. G9 Pro G0230WW battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock G9 Pro G0230WW bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root G9 Pro G0230WW without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Blu G9 Pro G0230WW Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Blu G9 Pro G0230WW and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for G0230WW.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Blu G9 Pro G0230WW.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on G0230WW.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on G0230WW.
6. It is the time to attach your G0230WW with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to G0230WW.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on G0230WW.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on G0230WW and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your G0230WW.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from G0230WW to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Blu G9 Pro G0230WW into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on G0230WW using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot G0230WW.
You have successfully rooted G9 Pro G0230WW. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting G9 Pro G0230WW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding G9 Pro G0230WW. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your G0230WW.