Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with BLU S5 S0480LL owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of BLU S5 S0480LL, then you can install Magisk on BLU S0480LL by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root BLU S5 S0480LL by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked BLU S5 S0480LL bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting BLU S5 S0480LL using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of BLU S5 S0480LL. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Oppo A3s CPH1803. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root BLU S5 S0480LL. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting BLU S5 S0480LL. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root BLU S5 S0480LL.
I am expecting that you will be able to root BLU S5 S0480LL using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. BLU S5 S0480LL may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear S0480LL owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of BLU S5 S0480LL. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on S0480LL. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on S0480LL.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting BLU S5 S0480LL using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from BLU S5 S0480LL. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your BLU S5 S0480LL, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your S0480LL.
Below are the steps using which you can root BLU S5 S0480LL. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if BLU S5 S0480LL got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. BLU S5 S0480LL battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock BLU S5 S0480LL bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root BLU S5 S0480LL without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root BLU S5 S0480LL Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of BLU S5 S0480LL and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for S0480LL.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for BLU S5 S0480LL.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on S0480LL.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on S0480LL.
6. It is the time to attach your S0480LL with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to S0480LL.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on S0480LL.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on S0480LL and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your S0480LL.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from S0480LL to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put BLU S5 S0480LL into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on S0480LL using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot S0480LL.
You have successfully rooted BLU S5 S0480LL. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting BLU S5 S0480LL using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding BLU S5 S0480LL. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your S0480LL.