Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Condor Griffe T7 SP632 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Condor Griffe T7 SP632, then you can install Magisk on Griffe T7 SP632 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Griffe T7 SP632 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Griffe T7 SP632 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Griffe T7 SP632 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Griffe T7 SP632. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Condor Plume L2 Pro SP633. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Griffe T7 SP632. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Griffe T7 SP632. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Condor Griffe T7 SP632.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Griffe T7 SP632 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Griffe T7 SP632 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear SP632 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Griffe T7 SP632. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on SP632. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on SP632.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Griffe T7 SP632 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Griffe T7 SP632. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Griffe T7 SP632, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your SP632.
Below are the steps using which you can root Griffe T7 SP632. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Griffe T7 SP632 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Griffe T7 SP632 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock T7 SP632 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root T7 SP632 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Condor Griffe T7 SP632 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Condor Griffe T7 SP632 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for SP632.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Condor Griffe T7 SP632.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on SP632.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on SP632.
6. It is the time to attach your SP632 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to SP632.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on SP632.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on SP632 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your SP632.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from SP632 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Condor Griffe T7 SP632 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on SP632 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot SP632.
You have successfully rooted Griffe T7 SP632. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Griffe T7 SP632 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Griffe T7 SP632. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Griffe T7 SP632.