Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Coolpad N3 Mini owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Coolpad N3 Mini, then you can install Magisk on N3 Mini by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Coolpad N3 Mini by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Coolpad N3 Mini bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting N3 Mini using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Coolpad N3 Mini. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Tecno Pop 2F B1F F8018GH. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Coolpad N3 Mini. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Coolpad N3 Mini. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Coolpad N3 Mini.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Coolpad N3 Mini using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Coolpad N3 Mini may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear N3 Mini owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Coolpad N3 Mini. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on N3 Mini. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on N3 Mini.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Coolpad N3 Mini using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Coolpad N3 Mini. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Coolpad N3 Mini, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your N3 Mini.
Below are the steps using which you can root Coolpad N3 Mini. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Coolpad N3 Mini got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Coolpad N3 Mini battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Coolpad N3 Mini bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Coolpad N3 Mini without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Coolpad N3 Mini Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Coolpad N3 Mini and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for N3 Mini.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Coolpad N3 Mini.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on N3 Mini.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on N3 Mini.
6. It is the time to attach your N3 Mini with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to N3 Mini.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on N3 Mini.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on N3 Mini and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your N3 Mini.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from N3 Mini to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Coolpad N3 Mini into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on N3 Mini using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot N3 Mini.
You have successfully rooted Coolpad N3 Mini. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Coolpad N3 Mini using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Coolpad N3 Mini. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Coolpad N3 Mini.