Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Cubot KingKong Mini owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Cubot KingKong Mini, then you can install Magisk on KingKong Mini by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Cubot KingKong Mini by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Cubot KingKong Mini bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Cubot KingKong Mini using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Cubot KingKong Mini. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Texet TM-5583 Pay 5.5. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Cubot KingKong Mini. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Cubot KingKong Mini. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Cubot KingKong Mini.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Cubot KingKong Mini using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Cubot KingKong Mini may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear KingKong Mini owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Cubot KingKong Mini. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on KingKong Mini. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on KingKong Mini.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Cubot KingKong Mini using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Cubot KingKong Mini. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Cubot KingKong Mini, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your KingKong Mini.
Below are the steps using which you can root Cubot KingKong Mini. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Cubot KingKong Mini got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Cubot KingKong Mini battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Cubot KingKong Mini before following these steps. You will not be able to root Cubot KingKong Mini without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Cubot KingKong Mini Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Cubot KingKong Mini and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for KingKong Mini.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Cubot KingKong Mini.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on KingKong Mini.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on KingKong Mini.
6. It is the time to attach your KingKong Mini with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to KingKong Mini.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on KingKong Mini.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on KingKong Mini and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your KingKong Mini.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from KingKong Mini to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Cubot KingKong Mini into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on KingKong Mini using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot KingKong Mini.
You have successfully rooted Cubot KingKong Mini. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Cubot KingKong Mini using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Cubot KingKong Mini. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your KingKong Mini.