Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Dexp Ursus VA210 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Dexp Ursus VA210, then you can install Magisk on Ursus VA210 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Dexp Ursus VA210 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Dexp Ursus VA210 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Dexp Ursus VA210 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Ursus VA210. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting BQ Mobile Hornet BQ-7036L. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Dexp Ursus VA210. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Dexp Ursus VA210. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Dexp Ursus VA210.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Dexp Ursus VA210 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Dexp Ursus VA210 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear VA210 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Dexp Ursus VA210. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Ursus VA210. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on VA210.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Dexp Ursus VA210 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Dexp Ursus VA210. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Dexp Ursus VA210, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your VA210.
Below are the steps using which you can root Dexp Ursus VA210. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Dexp Ursus VA210 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Ursus VA210 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Dexp Ursus VA210 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Ursus VA210 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Dexp Ursus VA210 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Dexp Ursus VA210 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for VA210.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Dexp Ursus VA210.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on VA210.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on VA210.
6. It is the time to attach your VA210 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to VA210.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on VA210.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on VA210 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your VA210.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from VA210 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Dexp Ursus VA210 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on VA210 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot VA210.
You have successfully rooted Dexp Ursus VA210. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Dexp Ursus VA210 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Dexp Ursus VA210. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your VA210.