Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Ekinox E8 Ultra FX711HW owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Ekinox E8 Ultra FX711HW, then you can install Magisk on E8 Ultra FX711HW by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root E8 Ultra FX711HW by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked E8 Ultra FX711HW bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting E8 Ultra FX711HW using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of E8 Ultra FX711HW. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Ace Urban 1 Pro AS0518. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root E8 Ultra FX711HW. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting E8 Ultra FX711HW. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Ekinox E8 Ultra FX711HW.
I am expecting that you will be able to root E8 Ultra FX711HW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. E8 Ultra FX711HW may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear FX711HW owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of E8 Ultra FX711HW. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on FX711HW. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on FX711HW.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting E8 Ultra FX711HW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from E8 Ultra FX711HW. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your E8 Ultra FX711HW, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your FX711HW.
Below are the steps using which you can root E8 Ultra FX711HW. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if E8 Ultra FX711HW got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. E8 Ultra FX711HW battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock E8 Ultra FX711HW before following these steps. You will not be able to root E8 Ultra FX711HW without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Ekinox E8 Ultra FX711HW Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Ekinox E8 Ultra FX711HW and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for FX711HW.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Ekinox E8 Ultra FX711HW.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on FX711HW.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on FX711HW.
6. It is the time to attach your FX711HW with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to FX711HW.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on FX711HW.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on FX711HW and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your FX711HW.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from FX711HW to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Ekinox E8 Ultra FX711HW into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on FX711HW using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot FX711HW.
You have successfully rooted E8 Ultra FX711HW. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting E8 Ultra FX711HW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding E8 Ultra FX711HW. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your E8 Ultra.