Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Elephone Soldier MTK6797T owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Elephone Soldier MTK6797T, then you can install Magisk on Elephone Soldier by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Elephone Soldier MTK6797T by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Elephone Soldier MTK6797T bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Elephone Soldier MTK6797T using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Elephone Soldier MTK6797T. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Smartex M700 (PowerVR GE8100). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Elephone Soldier MTK6797T. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Elephone Soldier MTK6797T. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Elephone Soldier.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Elephone Soldier MTK6797T using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Elephone Soldier MTK6797T may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Elephone Soldier owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Elephone Soldier MTK6797T. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Elephone Soldier MTK6797T. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Soldier.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Elephone Soldier MTK6797T using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Elephone Soldier MTK6797T. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Elephone Soldier MTK6797T, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Soldier.
Below are the steps using which you can root Elephone Soldier MTK6797T. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Elephone Soldier MTK6797T got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Elephone Soldier MTK6797T battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Elephone Soldier MTK6797T before following these steps. You will not be able to root Elephone Soldier MTK6797T without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Elephone Soldier MTK6797T Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Elephone Soldier MTK6797T and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for Soldier.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Elephone Soldier MTK6797T.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Soldier.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Soldier.
6. It is the time to attach your Soldier with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to Soldier.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Soldier.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Soldier and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your Soldier.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from Soldier to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Elephone Soldier MTK6797T into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on Soldier using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot Soldier.
You have successfully rooted Elephone Soldier MTK6797T. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Elephone Soldier MTK6797T using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Elephone Soldier MTK6797T. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Elephone Soldier.