Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Gigaset GS180 MTK6737 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Gigaset GS180 MTK6737, then you can install Magisk on GS180 MTK6737 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Gigaset GS180 MTK6737 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Gigaset GS180 MTK6737 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Gigaset GS180 MTK6737 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Gigaset GS180 MTK6737. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Vertex Impress Fire. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Gigaset GS180 MTK6737. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Gigaset GS180 MTK6737. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Gigaset GS180 MTK6737.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Gigaset GS180 MTK6737 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Gigaset GS180 MTK6737 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear GS180 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of GS180 MTK6737. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on GS180. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on GS180.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Gigaset GS180 MTK6737 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Gigaset GS180 MTK6737. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Gigaset GS180 MTK6737, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your GS180.
Below are the steps using which you can root Gigaset GS180 MTK6737. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Gigaset GS180 MTK6737 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. GS180 MTK6737 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Gigaset GS180 MTK6737 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Gigaset GS180 MTK6737 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Gigaset GS180 MTK6737 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Gigaset GS180 MTK6737 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for GS180.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Gigaset GS180 MTK6737.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on GS180.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on GS180.
6. It is the time to attach your GS180 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to GS180.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on GS180.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on GS180 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your GS180.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from GS180 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Gigaset GS180 MTK6737 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on GS180 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot GS180.
You have successfully rooted Gigaset GS180 MTK6737. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Gigaset GS180 MTK6737 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Gigaset GS180 MTK6737. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your GS180.