Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Hiking A19 T168HA K50D6 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Hiking A19 T168HA K50D6, then you can install Magisk on Hiking A19 T168HA by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Hiking A19 T168HA by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Hiking A19 T168HA bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Hiking A19 T168HA using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Hiking A19 T168HA. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Noa Core Vivo 4G l5502n. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Hiking A19 T168HA. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Hiking A19 T168HA. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Hiking A19.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Hiking A19 T168HA using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Hiking A19 T168HA may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear T168HA owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Hiking A19 T168HA. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on T168HA. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on T168HA.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Hiking A19 T168HA using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Hiking A19 T168HA. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Hiking A19 T168HA, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your T168HA.
Below are the steps using which you can root Hiking A19 T168HA. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Hiking A19 T168HA got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Hiking A19 T168HA battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Hiking A19 T168HA bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Hiking A19 T168HA without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Hiking A19 T168HA K50D6 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Hiking A19 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for A19.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Hiking A19.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on A19.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on A19.
6. It is the time to attach your A19 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to A19.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on A19.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on A19 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your A19.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from A19 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Hiking A19 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on A19 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot A19.
You have successfully rooted Hiking A19 T168HA. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Hiking A19 T168HA using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Hiking A19 T168HA. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Hiking A19.