Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with HomTom Zoji Z33 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of HomTom Zoji Z33, then you can install Magisk on HomTom Zoji Z33 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root HomTom Zoji Z33 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked HomTom Zoji Z33 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting HomTom Zoji Z33 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of HomTom Zoji Z33. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Ulefone Power 5S k63v2. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root HomTom Zoji Z33. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting HomTom Zoji Z33. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root HomTom Zoji Z33.
I am expecting that you will be able to root HomTom Zoji Z33 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. HomTom Zoji Z33 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Z33 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of HomTom Zoji Z33. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Z33. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Z33.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting HomTom Zoji Z33 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from HomTom Zoji Z33. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your HomTom Zoji Z33, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Z33.
Below are the steps using which you can root HomTom Zoji Z33. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if HomTom Zoji Z33 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. HomTom Zoji Z33 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock HomTom Zoji Z33 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root HomTom Zoji Z33 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root HomTom Zoji Z33 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of HomTom Zoji Z33 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for Z33.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for HomTom Zoji Z33.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Z33.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Z33.
6. It is the time to attach your Z33 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to Z33.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Z33.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Z33 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your Z33.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from Z33 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put HomTom Zoji Z33 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on Z33 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot Z33.
You have successfully rooted HomTom Zoji Z33. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting HomTom Zoji Z33 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding HomTom Zoji Z33. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your HomTom Zoji Z33.