Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Insys IH8 S559 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Insys IH8-S559, then you can install Magisk on Insys IH8 S559 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Insys IH8 S559 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Insys IH8 S559 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Insys IH8 S559 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Insys IH8 S559. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Irbis TZ858. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Insys IH8 S559. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Insys IH8 S559. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Insys IH8-S559.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Insys IH8 S559 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Insys IH8 S559 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear S559 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Insys IH8 S559. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on S559. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on S559.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Insys IH8 S559 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Insys IH8 S559. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Insys IH8 S559, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your S559.
Below are the steps using which you can root Insys IH8 S559. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Insys IH8 S559 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Insys IH8 S559 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Insys IH8 S559 before following these steps. You will not be able to root Insys IH8 S559 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Insys IH8-S559 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Insys IH8-S559 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for IH8-S559.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Insys IH8-S559.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on IH8-S559.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on IH8-S559.
6. It is the time to attach your IH8-S559 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to IH8-S559.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on IH8-S559.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on IH8-S559 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your IH8-S559.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from IH8-S559 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Insys IH8-S559 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on IH8-S559 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot IH8-S559.
You have successfully rooted Insys IH8 S559. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Insys IH8 S559 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Insys IH8 S559. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Insys IH8-S559.