Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Iris Tab G7060 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Iris Tab G7060, then you can install Magisk on Iris Tab G7060 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Iris Tab G7060 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Iris Tab G7060 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Iris Tab G7060 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Iris Tab G7060. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Alcatel 3C (5026A, 5026D, 5026J, 5026Y). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Iris Tab G7060. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Iris Tab G7060. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Iris Tab G7060.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Iris Tab G7060 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Iris Tab G7060 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear G7060 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Iris Tab G7060. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on G7060. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on G7060.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Iris Tab G7060 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Iris Tab G7060. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Iris Tab G7060, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your G7060.
Below are the steps using which you can root Iris Tab G7060. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Iris Tab G7060 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Iris Tab G7060 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Iris Tab G7060 before following these steps. You will not be able to root Iris Tab G7060 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Iris Tab G7060 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Iris Tab G7060 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for G7060.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Iris Tab G7060.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on G7060.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on G7060.
6. It is the time to attach your G7060 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to G7060.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on G7060.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on G7060 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your G7060.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from G7060 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Iris Tab G7060 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on G7060 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot G7060.
You have successfully rooted Iris Tab G7060. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Iris Tab G7060 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Iris Tab G7060. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your G7060.