Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Karbonn Titanium Vista 4G owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Karbonn Titanium Vista 4G, then you can install Magisk on Titanium Vista by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Karbonn Titanium Vista by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Titanium Vista bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Karbonn Titanium Vista using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Karbonn Titanium Vista. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Infinix HOT 5 Lite X559. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Karbonn Titanium Vista. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Karbonn Titanium Vista. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Karbonn Titanium Vista 4G.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Karbonn Titanium Vista using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Karbonn Titanium Vista may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Titanium Vista owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Karbonn Titanium Vista. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Titanium Vista. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Titanium Vista.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Karbonn Titanium Vista using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Karbonn Titanium Vista. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Karbonn Titanium Vista, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Titanium Vista.
Below are the steps using which you can root Karbonn Titanium Vista. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Karbonn Titanium Vista got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Karbonn Titanium Vista battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Karbonn Titanium Vista bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Karbonn Titanium Vista without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Karbonn Titanium Vista 4G Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Karbonn Titanium Vista 4G and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for Titanium Vista.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Karbonn Titanium Vista 4G.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Titanium Vista.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Titanium Vista.
6. It is the time to attach your Titanium Vista with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to Titanium Vista.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Titanium Vista.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Titanium Vista and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your Titanium Vista.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from Titanium Vista to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Karbonn Titanium Vista 4G into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on Titanium Vista using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot Titanium Vista.
You have successfully rooted Karbonn Titanium Vista. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Karbonn Titanium Vista using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Karbonn Titanium Vista. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Titanium Vista.