Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Lenovo A850 plus owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Lenovo A850 plus, then you can install Magisk on A850 plus by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Lenovo A850 plus by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Lenovo A850 plus bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Lenovo A850 plus using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Lenovo A850 plus. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Lenovo Sisley S90. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Lenovo A850 plus. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Lenovo A850 plus. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Lenovo A850 plus.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Lenovo A850 plus using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Lenovo A850 plus may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear A850 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Lenovo A850 plus. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on A850 plus. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on A850.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Lenovo A850 plus using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Lenovo A850 plus. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Lenovo A850 plus, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your A850.
Below are the steps using which you can root Lenovo A850 plus. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Lenovo A850 plus got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Lenovo A850 plus battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Lenovo A850 plus bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Lenovo A850 plus without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Lenovo A850 plus Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Lenovo A850 plus and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for A850.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Lenovo A850 plus.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on A850.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on A850.
6. It is the time to attach your A850 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to A850.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on A850.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on A850 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your A850.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from A850 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Lenovo A850 plus into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on A850 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot A850.
You have successfully rooted Lenovo A850 plus. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Lenovo A850 plus using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Lenovo A850 plus. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Lenovo A850 plus.