Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Lenovo K10 Plus L39051 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Lenovo K10 Plus L39051, then you can install Magisk on K10 Plus L39051 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root K10 Plus L39051 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked K10 Plus L39051 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting K10 Plus L39051 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of K10 Plus L39051. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro DLT-H0 (darklighter). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root K10 Plus L39051. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting K10 Plus L39051. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Lenovo K10 Plus L39051.
I am expecting that you will be able to root K10 Plus L39051 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. K10 Plus L39051 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear L39051 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of K10 Plus L39051. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on K10 Plus L39051. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on L39051.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting K10 Plus L39051 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from K10 Plus L39051. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your K10 Plus L39051, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your L39051.
Below are the steps using which you can root K10 Plus L39051. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if K10 Plus L39051 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. K10 Plus L39051 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock K10 Plus L39051 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root K10 Plus L39051 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Lenovo K10 Plus L39051 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Lenovo K10 Plus L39051 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for L39051.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Lenovo K10 Plus L39051.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on L39051.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on L39051.
6. It is the time to attach your L39051 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to L39051.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on L39051.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on L39051 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your L39051.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from L39051 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Lenovo K10 Plus L39051 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on L39051 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot L39051.
You have successfully rooted K10 Plus L39051. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting K10 Plus L39051 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding K10 Plus L39051. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your L39051.