Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Lenovo Note8 A936 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Lenovo Note8 A936, then you can install Magisk on Lenovo Note8 A936 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Lenovo Note8 A936 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Note8 A936 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Lenovo Note8 A936 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Lenovo Note8 A936. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 B6000 (B6000_F). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Lenovo Note8 A936. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Lenovo Note8 A936. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Lenovo Note8 A936.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Lenovo Note8 A936 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Lenovo Note8 A936 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear A936 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Note8 A936. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Note8 A936. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on A936.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Lenovo Note8 A936 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Lenovo Note8 A936. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Lenovo Note8 A936, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your A936.
Below are the steps using which you can root Lenovo Note8 A936. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Lenovo Note8 A936 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Note8 A936 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Note8 A936 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Note8 A936 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Lenovo Note8 A936 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Lenovo Note8 A936 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for A936.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Lenovo Note8 A936.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on A936.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on A936.
6. It is the time to attach your A936 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to A936.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on A936.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on A936 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your A936.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from A936 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Lenovo Note8 A936 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on A936 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot A936.
You have successfully rooted Lenovo Note8 A936. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Lenovo Note8 A936 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Lenovo Note8 A936. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your A936.