Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Lumus Aeon SR570 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Lumus Aeon SR570, then you can install Magisk on Aeon SR570 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Lumus Aeon SR570 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Lumus Aeon SR570 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Lumus Aeon SR570 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Lumus Aeon SR570. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting EKS XTR T4. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Lumus Aeon SR570. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Lumus Aeon SR570. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Lumus Aeon SR570.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Lumus Aeon SR570 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Lumus Aeon SR570 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear SR570 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Lumus Aeon SR570. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on SR570. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on SR570.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Lumus Aeon SR570 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Lumus Aeon SR570. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Lumus Aeon SR570, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your SR570.
Below are the steps using which you can root Lumus Aeon SR570. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Lumus Aeon SR570 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Lumus Aeon SR570 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Lumus Aeon SR570 before following these steps. You will not be able to root Lumus Aeon SR570 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Lumus Aeon SR570 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Lumus Aeon SR570 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for SR570.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Lumus Aeon SR570.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on SR570.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on SR570.
6. It is the time to attach your SR570 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to SR570.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on SR570.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on SR570 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your SR570.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from SR570 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Lumus Aeon SR570 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on SR570 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot SR570.
You have successfully rooted Lumus Aeon SR570. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Lumus Aeon SR570 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Lumus Aeon SR570. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your SR570.