Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with LYF Water F1s LS-5201 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of LYF Water F1s LS-5201, then you can install Magisk on Water F1s LS-5201 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Water F1s LS-5201 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Water F1s LS-5201 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Water F1s LS-5201 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Water F1s LS-5201. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting LYF Water 5 LS-5007. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Water F1s LS-5201. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Water F1s LS-5201. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root LYF Water F1s LS-5201.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Water F1s LS-5201 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Water F1s LS-5201 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear LS-5201 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Water F1s LS-5201. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Water F1s LS-5201. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on LS-5201.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Water F1s LS-5201 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Water F1s LS-5201. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Water F1s LS-5201, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your LS-5201.
Below are the steps using which you can root Water F1s LS-5201. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Water F1s LS-5201 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Water F1s LS-5201 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Water F1s LS-5201 before following these steps. You will not be able to root Water F1s LS-5201 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root LYF Water F1s LS-5201 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of LYF Water F1s LS-5201 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for LS-5201.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for LYF Water F1s LS-5201.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on LS-5201.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on LS-5201.
6. It is the time to attach your LS-5201 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to LS-5201.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on LS-5201.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on LS-5201 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your LS-5201.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from LS-5201 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put LYF Water F1s LS-5201 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on LS-5201 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot LS-5201.
You have successfully rooted Water F1s LS-5201. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Water F1s LS-5201 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Water F1s LS-5201. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your LS-5201.