Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Meizu 16T M928Q M1928 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Meizu 16T M928Q M1928, then you can install Magisk on 16T M928Q M1928 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root 16T M928Q M1928 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked 16T M928Q M1928 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting 16T M928Q M1928 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of 16T M928Q M1928. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Coolpad Note 3 Lite (8298-L00, 8298-A01). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root 16T M928Q M1928. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting 16T M928Q M1928. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Meizu 16T M928Q M1928.
I am expecting that you will be able to root 16T M928Q M1928 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. 16T M928Q M1928 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear M928Q owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of 16T M928Q M1928. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on M928Q. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on M928Q.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting 16T M928Q M1928 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from 16T M928Q M1928. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your 16T M928Q M1928, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your M928Q.
Below are the steps using which you can root 16T M928Q M1928. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if 16T M928Q M1928 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. 16T M928Q M1928 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock 16T M928Q M1928 before following these steps. You will not be able to root 16T M928Q M1928 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Meizu 16T M928Q M1928 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Meizu 16T M928Q M1928 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for M928Q.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Meizu 16T M928Q M1928.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on M928Q.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on M928Q.
6. It is the time to attach your M928Q with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to M928Q.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on M928Q.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on M928Q and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your M928Q.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from M928Q to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Meizu 16T M928Q M1928 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on M928Q using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot M928Q.
You have successfully rooted 16T M928Q M1928. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting 16T M928Q M1928 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding 16T M928Q M1928. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your M928Q.