Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Moto G100 XT2125-4 (nio) owners. It comes with USB Type-C v3.1, 64MP camera, dual-LED flash, near field communication support, Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G processor, 6K video recording support, 5000mAh battery, Bluetooth v5.1, 20W fast charging support, accelerometer sensor and 3.5mm audio jack. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Moto G100 XT2125-4 (nio), then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Moto G100 XT2125-4 (nio) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Moto G100 XT2125-4. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.7 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Motorola Moto G50 XT2137-1. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Motorola Moto G100.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Moto G100 XT2125-4 (nio) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk Manager v8.0.7 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Moto G100 XT2125-4 (nio) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Moto G100 XT2125-4 (nio) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Moto G100 XT2125-4, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Moto G100 XT2125-4. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. Moto G100 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Motorola Moto G100 XT2125-4 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Motorola Moto G100 bootloader.
2. Extract stock firmware of Moto G100 XT2125-4 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop. You can find stock firmware using Google.
4. Install Motorola USB driver on desktop.
5. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
6. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
7. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.7 on Moto G100 XT2125-4 and choose “Select and Patch a File” option to create the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File.
10. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
11. Copy the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File from Moto G100 to platform tools folder on your PC.
12. Inside the platform tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
13. Enter the following command to put Motorola Moto G100 XT2125-4 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14 Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image File on your phone:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
15. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Moto G100 XT2125-4 (nio). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Moto G100, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Moto G100. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.