Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Motorola Moto G34 XT2363 (fogos) owners who are trying to root their device. It comes with Hi-Res certification, face unlock protection, 4GB Random access memory, Quad Pixel camera system, 120Hz refresh rate, Adreno 619 graphics processing unit and 5000mAh battery. If you have managed to unlock bootloader in Moto G34 XT2363, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk v27.0. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Moto G34 XT2363 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Moto G34 XT2363. You can use Magisk v27.0 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader in Motorola Moto G34. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Motorola Moto G34 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Moto G34 XT2363 using Magisk v27.0 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk v27.0 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Moto G34 XT2363 may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Moto G34 XT2363 using Magisk v27.0, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Moto G34 XT2363, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Moto G34 XT2363. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk v27.0. Moto G34 battery must be above 94 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Motorola Moto G34 XT2363 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock bootloader in Motorola Moto G34.
2. Download stock firmware for Motorola Moto G34 on your desktop. You can download stock firmware using Rescue and Smart Assistant (LMSA) tool. You can also search and download stock firmware using Google.
3. Find the “boot.img” file after extracting the stock firmware.
5. Download and install USB driver on desktop.
6. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
7. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Magisk v27.0 apk and “boot.img” file to your phone.
8. Install Magisk v27.0 apk on your phone.
9. Start Magisk v27.0 on Motorola Moto G34 and choose “Select and Patch a File” option.
10. Select the stock “boot.img” file that you have transferred to your phone. Finally, you will get magisk_patched img file.
11. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
12. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
13. Copy the magisk_patched img file from Motorola Moto G34 to platform tools folder on your PC. You have to rename magisk_patched img file to “magisk_patched.img” file.
14. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
15. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
16. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
17. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
18. Enter the following command to put Motorola Moto G34 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
19. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
20. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
21. Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched.img” file in your Motorola Moto G34:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
22. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Moto G34 XT2363. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Moto G34, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Moto G34. You must check your email to activate subscription. [Source]