Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Motorola One 5G Ace XT2113 (kiev) owners. It comes with Bluetooth v5.1, 5000mAh battery, near field communication support, Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G processor, high dynamic range support, rear mounted fingerprint scanner, 16MP front facing camera, 6GB RAM, accelerometer sensor and USB Type-C v2.0. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Motorola One 5G Ace XT2113, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Motorola One 5G Ace XT2113 (kiev) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Motorola One 5G Ace XT2113. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.7 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Motorola Moto G Stylus 2021 XT2115. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Motorola One 5G Ace.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Motorola One 5G Ace XT2113 (kiev) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk Manager v8.0.7 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Motorola One 5G Ace XT2113 (kiev) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Motorola One 5G Ace XT2113 (kiev) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Motorola One 5G Ace XT2113, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Motorola One 5G Ace XT2113. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. Motorola One 5G Ace battery must be above 86 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Motorola One 5G Ace XT2113 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Motorola One 5G Ace XT2113 bootloader.
2. Extract stock firmware of Motorola One 5G Ace and copy stock boot image file to your desktop. You can find stock firmware via Lolinet Mirrors.
4. Install Motorola USB driver on desktop.
5. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
6. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
7. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.7 on Motorola One 5G Ace and choose “Select and Patch a File” option to create the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File.
10. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
11. Copy the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File from Motorola One 5G Ace to platform tools folder on your PC.
12. Inside the platform tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
13. Enter the following command to put Motorola One 5G Ace XT2113 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14 Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image File on your phone:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
15. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Motorola One 5G Ace XT2113 (kiev). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Motorola One 5G Ace, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Motorola One 5G Ace. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone. [Source]