Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Motorola One Fusion XT2073-2 (astro) owners. It comes with 6.5 inches display, high dynamic range support, Android 10 operating system, 48MP camera, 4K video recording support, Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 processor, 128GB internal storage space, Adreno 616 GPU and 9.4mm thickness. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Motorola One Fusion XT2073-2, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Motorola One Fusion XT2073-2 (astro) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Motorola One Fusion XT2073-2. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.7 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Motorola Moto E 2020 XT2052. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Motorola One Fusion.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Motorola One Fusion XT2073-2 (astro) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk Manager v8.0.7 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Motorola One Fusion XT2073-2 (astro) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Motorola One Fusion XT2073-2 (astro) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Motorola One Fusion XT2073-2, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Motorola One Fusion XT2073-2. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. Motorola One Fusion battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Motorola One Fusion XT2073-2 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Motorola One Fusion XT2073-2 bootloader.
2. Extract stock firmware of Motorola One Fusion XT2073-2 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop. You can find stock firmware via Lolinet Mirrors.
4. Install Motorola USB driver on desktop.
5. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
6. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
7. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.7 on Motorola One Fusion XT2073-2 and choose “Select and Patch a File” option to create the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File.
10. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
11. Copy the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File from Motorola One Fusion XT2073-2 to platform tools folder on your PC.
12. Inside the platform tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
13. Enter the following command to put Motorola One Fusion XT2073-2 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14 Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image File on your phone:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
15. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Motorola One Fusion XT2073-2 (astro). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Motorola One Fusion, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Motorola One Fusion. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone. [Source]