Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with OnePlus X (E1003, E1001, E1005) (onyx) owners. You can use TWRP 3.4.0-0 Recovery and Magisk v26.1 to root your phone. It comes with hybrid dual SIM support, OxygenOS 2.2.3, high dynamic range support, corning gorilla glass 3 protection, 2525mAh battery, phase detection auto focus support and 6.9mm thickness. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of OnePlus X (E1003, E1001), then you can root your phone. You can install Magisk v26.1 on your phone after installing TWRP v3.4.0-0 Recovery. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root OnePlus X (E1003, E1001) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting OnePlus X E1003. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro GM1915. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root OnePlus X.
I am expecting that you will be able to root OnePlus X (E1003, E1001) using TWRP v3.4.0-0 and Magisk v26.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk v26.1 is developed by XDA Developer topjohnwu. OnePlus X (E1003, E1001) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROM on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting OnePlus X (E1003, E1001) using TWRP v3.4.0-0 and Magisk v26.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your OnePlus X (E1003, E1001), then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root OnePlus X (E1003, E1001). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk v26.1. OnePlus X battery must be above 86 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root OnePlus X (E1003, E1001, E1005) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock bootloader in OnePlus X.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform Tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Download TWRP 3.4.0-0 Recovery img file for OnePlus X. It is developed by developer Nachiket.Namjoshi.
7. Rename “TWRP 3.4.0-0.img” to “twrp.img” and move this file to platform-tools folder.
8. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window
9. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
10. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
11. Enter the following command to put OnePlus X into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
12. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
13. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
14. Enter the following command to install TWRP on OnePlus X:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
15. Enter the following command after installing TWRP:
16. Download Magisk v26.1 zip file for OnePlus X. It is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu.
17. Transfer Magisk zip file to your phone from your computer.
18. Enter the following command to put OnePlus X into Recovery mode:
fastboot boot twrp.img
19. Tap “Install” button on your phone after entering into TWRP Recovery mode.
20. Select the Magisk v26.1 zip file that you have transferred to your phone.
21. You will be able see “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option on your phone. You have to swipe using your finger.
22. Tap “Reboot” button after installing Magisk on your phone.
You have successfully rooted OnePlus X (E1003, E1001). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting OnePlus X using Magisk v26.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding OnePlus X. You must check your email to activate subscription.