Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Oppo A1k CPH1923 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Oppo A1k CPH1923, then you can install Magisk on A1k CPH1923 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.4. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Oppo A1k CPH1923 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Oppo A1k CPH1923 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Oppo A1k CPH1923 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.2 to patch boot image of Oppo A1k CPH1923. Magisk Manager v7.3.4 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Meizu Note 8 M822H M822Q M1822. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Oppo A1k CPH1923. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4 for rooting Oppo A1k CPH1923. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Oppo A1k CPH1923.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Oppo A1k CPH1923 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Oppo A1k CPH1923 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear CPH1923 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Oppo A1k CPH1923. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on A1k CPH1923. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on CPH1923.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Oppo A1k CPH1923 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Oppo A1k CPH1923. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Oppo A1k CPH1923, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your CPH1923.
Below are the steps using which you can root Oppo A1k CPH1923. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Oppo A1k CPH1923 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4. Oppo A1k CPH1923 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock A1k CPH1923 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root A1k CPH1923 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Oppo A1k CPH1923 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Oppo A1k CPH1923 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.4 apk for Oppo A1k CPH1923.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for CPH1923.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on CPH1923.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on CPH1923.
6. It is the time to attach your CPH1923 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to CPH1923.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.4 on CPH1923.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.4 on CPH1923 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your CPH1923.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from CPH1923 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Oppo A1k CPH1923 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on CPH1923 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot CPH1923.
You have successfully rooted Oppo A1k CPH1923. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Oppo A1k CPH1923 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Oppo A1k CPH1923. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your CPH1923.