Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Oppo A5s CPH1909 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Oppo A5s CPH1909, then you can install Magisk on A5s CPH1909 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.4. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Oppo A5s CPH1909 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Oppo A5s CPH1909 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Oppo A5s CPH1909 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.2 to patch boot image of Oppo A5s CPH1909. Magisk Manager v7.3.4 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Oppo Find X CPH1875. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Oppo A5s CPH1909. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4 for rooting Oppo A5s CPH1909. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Oppo A5s CPH1909.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Oppo A5s CPH1909 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Oppo A5s CPH1909 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear CPH1909 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of A5s CPH1909. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on A5s CPH1909. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on CPH1909.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Oppo A5s CPH1909 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Oppo A5s CPH1909. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Oppo A5s CPH1909, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your CPH1909.
Below are the steps using which you can root Oppo A5s CPH1909. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Oppo A5s CPH1909 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4. A5s CPH1909 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock A5s CPH1909 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root A5s CPH1909 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Oppo A5s CPH1909 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Oppo A5s CPH1909 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.4 apk for Oppo A5s CPH1909.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for CPH1909.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on CPH1909.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on CPH1909.
6. It is the time to attach your CPH1909 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to CPH1909.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.4 on CPH1909.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.4 on CPH1909 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your CPH1909.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from CPH1909 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Oppo A5s CPH1909 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on CPH1909 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot CPH1909.
You have successfully rooted Oppo A5s CPH1909. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Oppo A5s CPH1909 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Oppo A5s CPH1909. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your CPH1909.